Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Work in progress

So I went swimming at Lake Arcadia again tonight and learned a lot about my style. I need to slow down and swim my race in the water. I started out going really fast and and got winded and my arms got tired as did my legs. After I was about halfway done I really slowed my pace down and that helped to slow my breathing down and helped to not make my arms get so tired. I will keep working at it.

I have two fundraisers planned in the next week and a half. I am having a second poker tournament on Saturday, August 15th at my house in Edmond and the next day Sunday the 16th I am having a Bunko Tournament hosted by Sharon Wright. Both should be fun and hopefully raise a bunch of funds for me. If you know of anyone that would be interested in coming please pass it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment