Saturday, July 25, 2009

Being Tired Sucks

I have been very tired this week and I know that a lot of it has to do with my training and probably my lack of proper nutrition. I had a long bike ride today with my coach Steve and we discussed a lot of things from hydration to supplying enough calories for energy. It was a very helpful ride and info session as it was just us two today on our brick. After we rode about 20 miles we ran 3 and by that time it was well into the 90s so i got a good sweat going.

I have asked my momma to help with my fund raising and she has put a jar at her work and shared what I am doing with others in he beauty salon and some of them are helping to spread the word. The first day I got $62 so that is a great start. My friend Ann Marie operates a women only gym in Edmond and she has offered to help as well so I gave her documents and a jar for her to leave at the front of the gym. I am looking for more ideas for fund raising so if you have any please let me know.

3 comments:

  1. I learned what a Brick was on Saturday. Awesome Tri lingo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. because we rode 45 and then ran a measly 1.5. It's still a brick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree. its still a brick

    ReplyDelete