Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great Success!

I made it through gauntlet #2 and I had the same outcome as I did last week. I went swim practice tonight and swam right at 1500 meters which included drills I have learned a lot of new tricks about my swim stroke in terms of efficiency and speed. I left the pool a little before 8 and went straight to northeast Edmond to dominate 2 softball games. I love to play softball but I will be ready for the season to end next week so I can focus 100% of my efforts on the triathlon. Nonetheless i have done this two weeks in a row and we have won all 4 games.

I discovered a new band today, Owl City. They remind me a lot of The Postal Service and their lead singer Ben Gibbard's voice, but the voice also sounds like the lead singer of MAE. Its good fun electronicy type of music and only $8 on iTunes, go get it now before they get one hit and the price goes up $4.

No comments:

Post a Comment