Monday, July 6, 2009

Singing while I swim

So I got back into the swing of things this morning after taking 4 days off for the holiday weekend. I found myself in the pool by about 6:50am and noticed instantly they must have done something to the water because it was cloudy for an indoor pool. I swam half a mile and tried to take the advice that Tina gave me and tried to sing a song while swimming. I was only able to think of 2 songs while I swam this morning and both were songs about storms. "rock you like a hurricane" by The Scorpions and "riding the storm out" by REO Speedwagon. I couldn't remember the lyrics outside of the chorus so it didn't really help much. I will try again on Wednesday does anyone have a suggestion?

3 comments:

  1. 'rock you like a hurricane' is now stuck in my head....thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, weird but I woke up this morning with 'the rose' in my head as a song for you...very odd and don't think badly of me...."Some say love, it is a...."

    ReplyDelete